55 Fourth Avenue, Willoughby
Holding a desired address, this two level home retains it's character and presents an entry level opportunity in Willoughby with scope to renovate at your leisure and must be sold . A comfortable home on a 560sqm block, interiors provide relaxed living and dining spaces enhanced with high ceilings. In a tree lined, nestled amongst native and exotic flora, and convenient pocket within the coveted Willoughby Public and Willoughby Girls High catchments, it's a walk to city buses, Harris Farm Markets and High Street shops, and close to Castlecrag shops and Willoughby Park.
– Well scaled living room with a brick fireplace and separate dining room
– Sunny family room offering a garden outlook plus a study/home office
– Neat and functional gas kitchen, classic style bathrooms over both levels
– Sizeable and light filled bedrooms, all appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Tasmanian oak floorboards upstairs, ducted heating and underfloor heating
– Peaceful leafy setting with a carport, ample storage and rain water tanks
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.