49 Tulloh Street, Willoughby
Meticulously maintained and wonderfully inviting, this freestanding home promises a laidback lifestyle to suit the growing family. The generous interiors reveal modern functionality and plenty of room to relax in comfort, while a perfectly manicured outdoor area caters for alfresco meals or year-round entertaining. Occupying a level block with a prized north easterly aspect, the property enjoys a quiet yet central setting, metres from village cafés, shops, city bound buses and local parklands.
– Flow through spacious formal and casual zones bathed in fresh natural light
– Large undercover terrace seamlessly connects with a low maintenance backyard
– Modern integrated kitchen offers stone benches, Bosch oven and sleek cooktop
– Three bedrooms, master has walk-in robe and ensuite, oversized main bathroom
– Rear lane access to lock-up garage, short walk to Willoughby Leisure Centre
– Just metres from Willoughby Girls High School and Willoughby Public School
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.