47 Hector Road, Willoughby
With its premium position within strolling distance of all the village delights, gorgeous freestanding ‘Rownhams’ enchants with its pretty façade and beautifully renovated interiors. Drenched in northern light and spilling across an easy single level and including a versatile studio/office and outside toilet at the rear. All the charm of its heritage is evident along with spacious rooms, and a contemporary kitchen and bathroom. Easy care gardens make living easy in this ready to enjoy home that’s just a leisurely walk to the morning coffee, multiple express bus services, Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public
– North facing, fenced, front porch, timber floors, high ceilings
– Picture rails, plantation shutters, generous lounge with brick fire
– Dining room, well-appointed stone gas kitchen, walk-in storage
– Bosch appliances, robes, 3rd bed with built-in study nook, stylish bath
– Covered rear alfresco terrace, versatile studio/office/teen retreat
– Outdoor toilet, potential for a granny flat, laundry, single carport
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.