3 Julian Street, Willoughby
Beautiful c1920's period home, sophistically renovated to portray elegance, style and ease of living with practicality throughout its surprisingly expansive floorplan. Sprawling across its north to rear block, the charming home has been comprehensively renovated and extended to create a family-focused easy-care haven. Oversized rooms are defined by high ceilings, some ornate and an abundance of natural light. Boasting two living areas, a gourmet kitchen that flows to a large terrace with motorised retractable awning that merges indoor and outdoor living all year round, extending to beautiful private gardens.
Enjoying a serene setting, with open balcony, ideally located adjacent to Sanders Park yet only steps to the village shops and cafes, express bus services, Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public School catchment, St Thomas School.
– Solid double brick, sophisticated dark stained timber floorboards
– High ceilings, superb decoration, family room, casual living/dining
– Gourmet stone island gas kitchen, updated appliances, ducted a/c
– Designer bathroom with Italian tiles, restored stain glass window
– Large alfresco terrace, retractable awning, private lawn, garden shed
– 3 oversized bedrooms all with built-ins, master with wall of robes
– Multiple skylights, storage including attic, single carport
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.