2 Summerville Crescent, Willoughby
Claiming a peaceful position in one of North Willoughby's most desired pockets, this inviting full brick residence offers a truly delightful haven to raise a family. Available for the first time in 30 years, it reveals renovated interiors that add valuable space, while cleverly retaining the home's timeless natural charm and character. Set on 640sqm in a quiet cul-de-sac, the property is only a stroll from buses, Harris Farm, village shops, cafés, Willoughby Park and St Thomas Primary School.
– Fully fenced garden frontage welcomes with a beautiful sunlit front porch
– Separate family room, modern open living zone with study nook and bi folds
– Lovely deck overlooks Travertine entertaining areas and a private level lawn
– Elegant stone finished kitchen complete with dishwasher and gas appliances
– Four bedrooms with character all include built-ins, master features ensuite
– Guest w/c, timber floors, air conditioning, ducted heating, off street parking
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.