24 Chaleyer Street, Willoughby
Boasting grand proportions, this sun-drenched family residence sits proud and delivers modern living with period detailing and high ceilings. The sweeping spacious layout merges indoor and outdoor areas for easy entertaining and enjoyment. Sitting on a substantial block in sort-after street with an easy stroll to village shops, buses and within Willoughby Girl High School and Willoughby Public school catchment.
– High ceilings, period features, abundance of natural light
– Separate living and dining area, gas heating
– Contemporary and spacious kitchen, island bench
– Oversized bedrooms, one with balcony, quiet locale
– French doors open to alfresco terrace, storage
– Double off-street parking, plenty of storage
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.