9 Tulloh Street, Willoughby
Created to combine modern architectural design with period charm, this stunning home is guaranteed to impress. It nestles just one street back from the village, enjoying dual street access and an array of clever design elements. At every turn there is something to admire with its bespoke finishes, its generous open plan design, its own wine room and impressive rear apartment that offers multiple usage options. Two large bedrooms including the master spill over the upper level capturing sensational views. Its quiet setting is divine, steps to express bus services, Willoughby Leisure Centre, local cafes, Willoughby Girls and Willoughby Public.
– Gated from the street, high ceilings, full brick lower level, luxe baths
– Spacious open plan living and dining, bi-folds to the covered terrace
– Superb stone kitchen, moveable island bench, Smeg appliances, a/c
– Wide wine room, spacious bedrooms with robes
– Master with concealed robe, ensuite and views, rear access DLUG
– Flexible 1 bed loft apartment with living, kitchenette, bed and bath