64 Mowbray Place, Willoughby
Beyond the traditional façade and charming formal gardens lies a stunning home that unites form, function and designer flair with period style in a fabulous family friendly neighbourhood. Nestled on a quiet no through street, bespoke elements add immense appeal including the luxury bathrooms, custom cabinetry, designer lighting and romantic swing on the vast alfresco deck. It is perfect for discerning professionals, downsizers or for family life designed to embrace the outdoors. Enjoy the serenity steps to the bus, Castlecrag village, Willoughby Girls and Willoughby Public.
– Gated and fenced, manicured formal gardens, timber floorboards, a/c
– Sweeping and open plan living, dining and kitchen, multiple skylights
– Bespoke cabinetry, designer lighting, gas kitchen, high-end appliances
– Bi-folds sweep back to the immense covered deck with built-in swing
– Private level lawns, four generous bedrooms, original fires, built-ins
– Lavish baths, ensuite, powder room, study, double carport, ducted heating