81 Laurel Street, Willoughby
Located on one of the area's favourite family-friendly streets, and showcasing proportions that deliver a full-size house on an easy-to-maintain level parcel of land, this two-storey home offers comfortable living close to every convenience. Infused with natural light, the home exudes a wonderful welcoming ambience featuring formal and casual living areas and a delightful backyard with entertainers' terrace. Walk to city buses, cafes, Willoughby Girls' High and Willoughby Public School.
– Two storey double brick character home with modern updates
– Versatile floorplan includes a generous sized home office
– Private master bedroom with walk-in robe and marble ensuite
– Spotted gum floors, plantation shutters, air conditioning and central heating
– Smartly equipped stone and gas kitchen with breakfast bar looks out to yard
– Study nook off kitchen, plus laundry with extra w/c
– Child-friendly, level garden with prized north facing aspect
– Charming façade, storage room, plus off street parking
– Tree lined street, close to restaurants, prime schools and Chatswood CBD
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.