12 Horsley Avenue, Willoughby
Showcasing the beauty of c1930s craftsmanship, this Californian bungalow offers an idyllic lifestyle opportunity for families in a prime village location. The flowing layout reveals interiors adorned in exquisite period details, while opening to a contemporary extension filled with light from a prized north east aspect. Set in a highly coveted neighbourhood, the well located home is only steps away from High Street cafés, Harris Farm Markets, St Thomas Primary School and Chatswood bus services, and a short level stroll to Willoughby Public and Willoughby Girls High School.
– Paved alfresco setting overlooking a fully tiled pool and manicured gardens
– Renovated kitchen features stone bench tops, European stainless appliances and gas cooktop
– Four generously scaled bedrooms including a flexible home office option
– Inviting master bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Stained glass windows, polished floorboards, high ceilings
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.