39 Laurel Street, Willoughby
Enjoying a sun-drenched rear north aspect on a level 557sqm parcel, this double brick free standing home is perfect for downsizers or families looking to move into a prized Willoughby location. Generous living and dining spaces lead to sunny outdoor living whilst manicured gardens surround the home. With scope to personalise and extend (STCA), the property offers exciting future prospects for family living. Stroll to City/Chatswood buses and village shops whilst Willoughby Public, St Thomas and Willoughby Girls High schools are just moments away.
– High ornate ceilings, plate rails, timber floors/detailing, leadlight windows
– Single level layout has separate lounge and dining areas, study/third bedroom
– Covered rear entertainers' deck, lawn and neat sandstone edging throughout
– Timber style gas kitchen, three bathrooms, one renovated. Large attic storage
– Oversize LUG with store room, separate bath, huge laundry. Auto door/electric gate
– Plentiful off-street parking, close to Westfield Chatswood, parks and the CBD
– Willoughby Public, Chatswood High and Willoughby Girls High catchment area
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.