14 Lucknow Street, Willoughby
Showcasing a gorgeous fusion of original character and contemporary refinement, this elegant double brick home has been fully renovated to create an inspiring family oasis. The centrepiece is a grand open living/dining room and kitchen with cathedral ceilings, seamlessly flowing to an entertainers' deck and child-friendly level backyard. In a charming enclave on an impressive 697sqm block, it's 1.2 kilometres to Artarmon Station, one bus stop to the city and close to Willoughby Leisure Centre.
– Four outdoor areas including a paved courtyard and a delightful verandah
– Second living space/TV room, chef's stone and gas kitchen has Smeg appliances
– Inviting bedrooms with garden views, three built-in robes, tasteful bathrooms
– Timber floorboards, central heating, gas points and split-cycle air conditioning
– Wine cellar, abundance of storage and off street parking for three cars
– Walk to restaurants, excellent schools, Artarmon Oval and Hallstrom Park
– Ample space for addition of pool
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.