17 Lucknow Street, Willoughby
Tightly-held within the same family for over 60 years, this deceased estate presents a fantastic opportunity for astute buyers to herald a new chapter and enjoy the property for many years to come. The home is well presented with a solid double brick construction, is ready to live in or lease as is, and offers plenty of scope to enhance in the future. Set on approximately 695sqm, this treasure is only 1.2 kilometres to Artarmon Station, with lively village shops, parks and schools moments away.
– Welcoming front porch overlooks a truly beautifully presented front garden
– Spacious central living zone extends to dining area with easy outdoor flow
– Large covered alfresco entertaining haven plus a low maintenance backyard
– Tidy kitchen has stainless gas appliances, three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Air conditioning, timber floors, high ceilings, workshops and double garage
– Superb scope to add value/space with a clever renovation or extension (STCA)
– How close the bus stop is and that it's only one bus stop to the city. And very close to Chatswood Shopping.
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.