36 Wyalong Street, Willoughby
Poised on an elevated parcel of land with established gardens, this home offers a prime opportunity for renovation/rebuild with a solid full brick build, potential for city views and a highly desirable location. The interiors are well maintained and showcase modern updates to comfortably occupy or rent until DA plans approve or renovation begins. Its sort after position offers easy access to Artarmon Station, Willoughby shops, eateries and schools, Chatswood CBD and city bus services.
– Neat and tidy kitchen well equipped with stainless appliances and gas stove
– Three impressively scaled bedrooms bask in a tranquil verdant outlook
– Oversized main bedroom fitted with floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in robes
– Updated full bathroom next to bedrooms reveals a separate bath and shower
– Ensconced in lush gardens of yukka, bird of paradise, jacaranda and fig
– Two single lock-up garages plus extensive full brick underhouse storage
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.