16 Rosewall Street, Willoughby
Tucked away in a wonderfully convenient pocket, this classic double brick home is set over a level 563sqm block, offering immense potential to renovate and modernise or rebuild your ideal home (STCA). The current home is comfortable now, presenting well scaled living and dining rooms with high ornate ceilings and a sizeable backyard. Its peaceful street is in the prized Willoughby Girls High/Willoughby Public School catchment and a stroll to St Thomas Primary School, High Street shops and cafés.
– Spacious living room plus a distinct dining room and versatile sunroom
– Bright study overlooks the backyard and undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Functional gas kitchen, light filled double bedrooms with built-in robes,
– Classic bathroom provides floor-to-ceiling tiles, laundry with extra w/c
– Split air conditioning, double lock-up garage and ample off street parking
– Stroll to city buses, walk to Willoughby Park and easy access to Chatswood
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.