85a Laurel Street, Willoughby
Awash with natural light yet basking in the privacy of lush garden surrounds, this freestanding full brick home offers an incredible opportunity to enter the Willoughby market with scope to add value and further capitalise. The flexible level layout creates space for multiple living zones which flow outside to a covered entertaining terrace and level lawns. Basking in a prized north to rear aspect, this tightly-held home is easy walking distance to Willoughby Public and Willoughby Girls High.
– Caesarstone kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop and casual meals bar
– Four oversized and light filled bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes
– Tidy full bathroom plus additional bathroom at rear offer scope to update
– Features include air conditioning, polished timber floors, high ceilings
– Single lock-up garage adjoins workshop/storage shed plus off street parking
– Easy access to Chatswood CBD, local shops, multiple cafés and restaurants