9 Newlands Lane, Wollstonecraft
Evoking a beautiful sense of tranquillity and privacy, this stylishly appointed freestanding home entices with laidback modern luxury and lifestyle appeal. All rooms bask in blissful northern light, the cleverly arranged floorplan leads across two storeys offering plenty of room to live and entertain, while blending onto a choice of alfresco zones. Savouring the serenity of its secluded pocket setting, the retreat benefits from Crows Nest Village and Waverton Station less than a one kilometre walk away.
– Spacious social centre creates calming ambiance with cascading green outlooks
– Private garden oasis embraced by bamboo plus several entertainers’ terraces
– Integrated gourmet kitchen features gas appliances and casual stone meals bar
– Three bedrooms, climate control, deluxe bathroom has sunken rain shower/bath
– C-Bus lighting, versatile study or teenage/parents retreat, internal entry to garage, dual street access
– Stroll to harbourfront reserves, in catchment for North Sydney Public School and Cammeragal High Schools
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.