6 Craigend Street, Wyoming
Impressive is an understatement when it comes to this remarkable home. Admire the valley view sunsets from the balcony while relaxing in the new 5-person hot tub overlooking a tropical oasis. Modernity is the pinnacle of this unrivalled home.
The perfectly balanced, functional floorplan spans two levels, and the entryway featuring high raked ceilings sets the tone. The entry level is the heartbeat of the home, with an open-plan entertaining area featuring living, concealed bar, and combustion fireplace. The chef's kitchen is as functional as it is beautiful, comprising of stainless-steel appliances, and a sprawling centrally located island bench serves versatility in spades, accommodating an early morning breakfast bar, a lunchtime grazing table, or a late-night feast. The second floor is an expansive retreat suited for a study nook or sitting/reading area, also featuring valley views and an additional balcony with an impressive outlook. Manicured gardens welcome you all around this remarkable home with plenty of sunlight all year round.
Centrally located in Wyoming, you'll enjoy the hum of coastal living, and the convenience of the Wyoming Shopping Village, Valley View Public School being 2.7km away and Gosford Train Station only 2.5km.
– Split level brick & tile home sitting on two levels featuring captivating Valley Views and tropical outlook
– 4 Generous size bedrooms, master includes ensuite, walk-in robe and your own personal balcony showcasing the impressive valley views
– Solid timber flooring greets you from the entrance
– Light & bright impressive kitchen with sprawling central island bench equipped with stainless-steel appliances, plenty of storage and sunlit dining room
– Cleverly concealed bar fitted in the living area
– 5-Person hot tub (under a year old) with tropical outlook
– BBQ area ready for summer and family events
– Freshly painted neutral palette throughout (interior & exterior under a year old)
– Solar panels fitted under a year ago limiting electricity costs (10.53kwp)
A perfect home positioned in a sought-after suburb and equipped with an abundance of opportunities is just one of the reasons why you need to see this lovely home.
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.