4/21 Clarke Street, Bowral
With the master bedroom and ensuite on the lower level, this unique, beautifully presented, three-bedroom, townhouse is full of designer touches. Offering two, separate, north-facing living areas with winter courtyard and established, private and secure, parterre-style, easy-care garden.
This town home has no passers-by and enjoys additional garden and privacy, along with all the generously proportioned living spaces and winter sunshine sought in a comfortable home close to Bowral’s café society.
A white, ultra-modern kitchen offers designer stone-look benchtops with plenty of functional benchspace for the chef in the family. Equipped with high-end German Siemens wall oven, combi-oven and cooktop.
There are three spacious bedrooms, views to Oxley Hill plus another sun-drenched, north-facing sitting area perfect for your partner’s quiet zone. Family bathroom has a bath and separate shower, with additional powder room downstairs.
From the lounge and dining area, glass French doors open to the paved, north-facing, pet-friendly courtyard. There’s plenty of room for al fresco dining in private, and tranquil spaces to indulge a ‘whenever’ green thumb.
– Internal laundry and access to easy drive-in, double, remote-controlled-door garage
– Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating throughout
– Three bedrooms, with walk-in ‘robe and ensuite to main, built-in ‘robes to others
– Generous living and dining area opening to expansive terrace suitable for pets
– Integrated dishwasher, German-made, one-touch wall cupboards
– Established, secure garden and leafy strata block
– Plush carpeting throughout
– Loads of storage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.