2/45-47 Kerrs Road, Castle Hill
Peacefully positioned in a boutique complex, this contemporary townhome offers relaxed living in an ultra-convenient location. Meticulously maintained by its original owner, it is a unique opportunity to secure a low maintenance property in a coveted location, just moments to Castle Towers and the Sydney Metro Northwest.
Tucked away in a quiet street, the dual level residence opens up to a light-filled interior delivering modern comfort in abundance. Its multi-zoned layout features a sunny front sitting room flowing through to a spacious open plan living area. Centrally located is the like-new chef style kitchen with stone bench tops and fitted with quality stainless appliances, including a new dishwasher.
Sliding doors provide effortless connection to the covered rear terrace overlooking the easy-to-care gardens. Screened by luscious greenery, this private outdoor oasis is perfect for entertaining with friends or just relaxing with a cuppa. Fully fenced and with a level sun-drenched lawn, it is also pet and toddler friendly.
All of the well-sized bedrooms include built-in wardrobes. Exuding style and charm, the master retreat features attic style ceilings and has been cleverly designed with its own entry to the upstairs main bathroom. The other upper level bedroom includes a large study nook, while the downstairs bedroom is also suitable as a home office or guest accommodation.
Just 450m to the Coolong Reserve and dog park, this whisper quiet leafy pocket of Castle Hill offers an idyllic lifestyle with everything on your doorstep. Its versatile floor plan will appeal to a range of buyers including young families, downsizers and investors. Beautifully presented in a tightly held 10-year-old development, this is one property not to miss.
– Three bedroom double storey townhome in a small complex
– Fabulous layout with two living areas plus superb outdoor flow
– Three bedrooms – two on upper level – one on ground floor
– Finishes includes detailed cornices and high gloss porcelain tiles
– Space for a kids rumpus/gaming area/study on the upper level
– Built-in concealed laundry plus additional under stair storage
– Automatic double garage with easy internal access, rainwater tank
– Ducted air-conditioning, security system, excellent storage
– Zoned for Excelsior Public School and Castle Hill High School
– Just 750m to Gilroy Catholic College, stroll to local buses
– Choice of recreational areas including sports fields and playgrounds
– Close to Castle Towers (1.6km) and Stockland Baulkham Hills (3.5km)
– Quick access to the soon-to-open upgraded Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre (1.5km)
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed. Interested parties are able to view and bid online. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings