3/5 Cranbrook Avenue, Cremorne
Basking in the light of a sun dappled north aspect, this well located townhouse offers a quiet yet incredibly convenient lifestyle opportunity for young families, first homebuyers and expats. The impeccably kept interiors reveal an open living/dining zone which flows seamlessly outdoors onto a lush garden courtyard for relaxed indoor/outdoor entertaining. Set in a boutique complex of just five, this home is located in the catchment of Neutral Bay Public School, close to city bound transport.
– Private, north facing courtyard with established gardens
– Opportunity to move straight in and add value in the future if desired
– Neat and tidy kitchen well equipped with quality stainless appliances
– Two top floor carpeted bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Well kept bathroom reveals separate bath/shower, extra w/c on ground floor
– Two lock-up garages, engineered timber floorboards, internal laundry
– Close to both Neutral Bay and Cremorne shopping, café and lifestyle villages
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.