4/2A Bennett Street, Neutral Bay
A sanctuary basking in the privacy of lush surrounds, this full brick townhouse offers a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle at the rear of a quiet complex. The spacious floorplan reveals flowing interiors with separating living/dining areas, while opening onto two idyllic outdoor entertaining spaces. Within moments of Neutral Bay shopping village, this well located home offers easy access into the city via bus or car, and is set within the catchment zone of Neutral Bay Public School.
– Alfresco setting in lush surrounds plus vast rear entertaining deck and lawns
– Marble finished kitchen equipped with ample storage space and stainless oven
– Three light filled and spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans open onto terraces
– Master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and terrace access
– Immaculate full bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a separate w/c
– Single lock-up garage with storage space plus additional off street parking
Total Area: 254 sqm
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.