1/96 Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
An unbeatable choice for those seeking space and style, this light filled townhouse presents a premier lifestyle opportunity in a sought-after harbourside location. The property is bathed in natural light and in immaculate condition throughout, combining fresh modern interiors with quality finishes over three levels. Ready to move straight into and enjoy the wonderful sense of peace and privacy, with hedge lined alfresco spaces with established gardens providing a perfect setting for entertaining and relaxing.
Highlights include open plan living and dining, city and Harbour Bridge glimpses, as well as direct access to an oversized double lock-up garage. Set in a boutique complex of just nine, the home is only metres from Neutral Bay Wharf, Hayes Street beach and local cafés.
– Bright and airy interiors featuring flowing living and dining areas opening to the outdoors
– Wraparound terrace and landscaped gardens provide private outdoor spaces for dining alfresco
– Beautifully appointed kitchen is complemented with stone benchtops and stainless gas cooktop
– Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and access to a peaceful wrap around balcony
– Captures glimpses of the city skyline and Sydney Harbour Bridge arch
– Large main bathroom fitted with bathtub and separate shower plus powder room/internal laundry
– Enhanced with gentle cross-ventilation and air conditioning
– Perfect for buyers seeking space, comfort and convenience in a premier harbourside location
– Direct access to large double garage, short walk to buses and ferry, only minutes to the city
– Moments to great local restaurants, foreshore walks, harbourside parks, schools and village shops
Total Area 316sqm
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.