5/437 Alfred Street, Neutral Bay
This exceptional double brick residence captures an iconic panoramic backdrop stretching from the Eastern suburbs across the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and the North Sydney skyline. Set back from the street, it benefits from its own private entry via Winter Avenue. The split level design set across 415sqm is brimming with abundant natural light, flowing to three sun drenched alfresco spaces. Generously proportioned open plan living areas extend to a spacious entertainers' balcony taking in the full expanse of the striking views, and there is a versatile upper level loft space that works perfectly as an additional living space, home office or potential fourth bedroom. This is an impressive investment opportunity in a highly convenient Neutral Bay address, with great potential to make your mark with bespoke finishes.
– It's ready to move straight into, while holding great scope to modernise and add even further value
– Layout is perfectly oriented to capture superb all day natural light and lovely cross ventilation
– Peaceful interiors are set across two house-like levels and are fitted with double glazed windows
– Bright and neatly appointed kitchen is positioned to enjoy the captivating Sydney Harbour backdrop
– Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and access to sunny outdoor spaces
– Spacious master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom in addition to a private courtyard sanctuary
– Loft features high raked ceilings, main bathroom includes a bathtub and internal laundry is separate
– Property includes two separate lock-up garages as well as plenty of internal/understair storage
– Located within walking distance of Forsyth Park as well as express city buses and North Sydney CBD
– Short stroll to Neutral Bay's charming array of village shops, cafés, restaurants and supermarkets
Total Area 415 sqm
Internal Area (Inc Terraces) 383 sqm
Parking 32 sqm
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.