2/10 Eaton Street, Neutral Bay
An easycare lifestyle of comfort and convenience awaits astute buyers with this meticulously presented townhouse. Claiming an elevated ground floor setting in a tightly-held block of four, it boasts Harbour Bridge glimpses and a wonderful display of timeless style across a spacious tri-level layout, complete with an idyllic courtyard. A premier opportunity for downsizers and first home buyers, the property's leafy address is moments to city ferries, parks, Kirribilli Village and North Sydney.
– Open plan living and dining, wraparound courtyard with entertainers' terrace
– Huge kitchen has granite benches, gas cooktop and quality Smeg appliances
– Master bedroom offers ensuite, built-in robes and private balcony with views
– Double sized second bedroom, third loft level bedroom featuring a study area
– Freshly presented bathrooms, air conditioning in living/bedrooms, gas bayonet
– European laundry, secure parking, attic storage cupboards, shared storeroom
Total Area: 237sqm
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.