3/19 Clanwilliam Street, North Willoughby
Privately nestled in a boutique block, this exquisitely renovated townhouse showcases beautifully presented interiors enriched with smart modern updates. Boasting a double brick and concrete slab construction, the practical layout makes clever use of the space, featuring an inviting open plan design with a natural indoor/outdoor connection. Ideal for young families, it's moments to Chatswood and in the Willoughby Girls High catchment, while being a walk to city buses, High Street shops, cafés and Bales Park.
– Flowing open plan living and dining room offers an integrated study alcove
– Covered timber entertaining deck with privacy screen and a level backyard
– Renovated kitchen with marble benchtops, gazes over a sun drenched patio
– Generous bedrooms, mirrored built-in wardrobes, both with a leafy outlook
– Near new bathroom with marble vanity, separate w/c, renovated powder room
– Ducted Air conditioning, plentiful storage, automatic lock-up garage plus visitor parking
– 169sqm on title, including ample outdoor entertaining deck, sun drenched rear yard.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.