3/7 Carrington Street, Wahroonga
Located in the sought-after postcode of leafy North Shore Wahroonga and close to the medical hub of Hornsby Hospital and specialist consulting rooms, this spacious two-storey brick townhouse is perfect for the professional couple or young family seeking access to Sydney's best schools. With a stunning whole-house renovation featuring a very contemporary palette and fixtures of white, gray and black, there is absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy the easy living of this great location. Low maintenance landscaped rear garden with paved wrap-around courtyard and terraced levels provides the perfect al fresco space for weekend bbqs entertaining family and friends or relaxing drinks after work. Whisper quiet with acoustically treated windows and front door and surrounded by established trees, this home provides a calm haven from today's busy lifestyle. Along with an easy 1.5km walk to the vibrant precinct of Westfield Hornsby for cafes, restaurants, cinema, fitness and transport, there is something for everyone including those who love Kuringai Chase and Berowra Valley National Parks for mountain bike trails, picnics, boating and forest bathing bush walks.
– 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuum, air purification system
– Double garage with auto door and internal access, abundant storage options
– Catchment for Waitara Public, Asquith Girls, Asquith Boys and St Ives High School
– Bus stop 300m from front door for access to trains for CBD and school commutes