Address available upon request
Located in the fabulous Heritage Park complex just a short wheel from the Bowral Golf Club and pleasant stroll to Bowral’s cafes and boutiques this fabulous north-facing apartment typifies modern open plan living and is located in a premium position close to the community’s recreational and gym facilities.
Elevated on the top level, with only one common wall and easily accessed via a lift from the secure garage and coded entry foyer there is an immediate sense of light and space in the two vast, connected, living areas and galley-style chef’s kitchen.
Sliding glass doors lead out to the balcony and are designed to expand the living space to bring the outdoors inside whilst retaining privacy.
The generous-sized kitchen has induction cooking and Miele appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and a twin-bowl sink along with plenty of storage and bench space.
Centrally heated and reverse cycle air-conditioning in all rooms plus ambient gas log fireplace in the formal living and plush carpeting throughout. Three bedrooms each with loads of storage in built-in ‘robes with the third bedroom currently utilised as a study.
– Secure entry with lift from the garage and foyer
– Access to on-site gym facilities, indoor heated swimming pool and manicured gardens
– Secure car parking for two extra-wide, side-by-side vehicle spaces plus double-width storage locker
– Gas log fireplace in formal living plus central heating and airconditioning
– Two stylish bathrooms with ensuite to main with bath and separate shower
– Internal laundry
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information, please contact the listing agent.