3/21 Aubrey Street, Killarney Vale
This immaculately presented 2-bedroom Villa is located within a well-maintained & managed over 55's strata complex.
Featuring a spacious open plan living area with air conditioning flowing onto the sunny, low maintenance courtyard; good size kitchen; 2 large bedrooms, the master bed with a walk-in wardrobe; laundry and internal access from the garage.
The secret here is the easy stroll to the Killarney Vale shopping strip and stunning Tuggerah Lake.
3/21 Aubrey Street Killarney Vale offers all the Lakeside lifestyle lovelies such as:
– Prime sought-after blue-chip location
– To the north are the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast
– To the south are more pristine beaches, Bateau Bays Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair. Then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club, more beautiful beaches, the golden sands of the dog-friendly North Shelly Beach, Pacific Ocean and all its glory, including surfing, whale watching & other natural beauty.
– To the west is Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Front door to Sydney CBD is approx. 1h 25min, and front door to Newcastle CBD is approx. 1h 15m.
If you're looking for a move-in ready Villa, then make sure you check this one out today.
Council Rates: $1,085 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $617 approx. per annum
Strata Levies: $952 approx. per quarter
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.