13/3 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield
Boasting an extraordinary 234sqm of space on title, with a 92sqm terrace dedicated to spectacular outdoor living and entertaining. This completely renovated and reinvented open plan apartment delivers high quality contemporary chic with nothing left to do but unpack and enjoy.
Brimming with natural light through large windows, complimented by a crisp white colour palette. Wraparound stacker doors open to the terrace for leafy views out to the Blue Mountains horizon. Positioned in a well-maintained full brick and concrete slab 1960s security building that has stood the test of time. Walk to rail and Lindfield's excellent gourmet marketing, boutiques and cafes.
– Ultimate entertainer, vast multi-zone terrace with Blue Mountains view
– Open plan living/dining, in/out flow to terrace, gas flame f'place, open study
– Sleek stone kitchen, great storage, gas cooking, dishwasher, bfst bar
– Beautiful engineered oak floors with limed finish, high ceilings for airiness
– Two generous double bedrooms, built in robes and rich high quality carpet
– Stunning fully tiled bathroom and powder room, bath, rain-head shower
– Laundry/utility room, mature irrigated potted terrace garden, gaspoints
– DLUG internal access/auto door, intercom, ducted RC air con, ceiling fans
– Walk to rail and shops 450m approx., 565 bus to Macquarie Uni 150m
– Footsteps to Lindfield Public School, close to Lindfield Learning Village
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.