8/191 Pacific Highway, Lindfield
Set back from the highway, this light and large full brick mid-century apartment enjoys an elevated position with sunny north aspect to the lounge and balcony.
The generous proportions showcase oversized bedrooms, a recently renovated kitchen and a clever design that has the laundry sharing the only common wall.
The exceptional location provides a level walk to Roseville and Lindfield rail, and easy access to both Lindfield's comprehensive gourmet shopping, restaurants and boutiques and Roseville's cinema and charming village lifestyle. Young families will appreciate the hop, skip and jump to popular Lindfield Public School.
– Great low maintenance living for couples, professionals, new families
– Easy commute to Chatswood and City, plenty of space to work from home
– Open plan lounge and dining, leafy outlook, New Zealand pure wool carpet
– Near new kitchen, practical layout, Bosch dishwasher, oven, grill, double sink
– Large internal laundry adjoining kitchen, ideal for creating a butler's pantry
– Two vast double bedrooms, double-glazed master fits a king bed, b.i. robes
– Full bathroom with bath and shower, vanity with storage, separate wc
– Full brick security building, mid-floor position promoting even temperatures
– Large windows delivering ample light on two sides, north-facing balcony
– Lock up garage, internal access, storage cupboard, reverse cycle air-con
– Lindfield Public 270m, Roseville rail 700m, Lindfield shops 850m approx.
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.