14/3 Billong Street, Neutral Bay
Located footsteps to the waterfront of Kurraba Point and Cremorne Point reserve, this exceptional apartment exudes a relaxing ambiance atop ‘Shellcove’. This spacious home provides a sanctuary of light, sophistication and filtered harbour views.
Basking in an elevated district outlook, this bright and airy apartment is low in maintenance, while high in comfort, style and effortless livability. With Kurraba Point Wharf just down the road, its proximity to city transport will attract commuters, while providing a leafy retreat for their much needed downtime. This home is surrounded by parks and harbourfront reserves for outdoor leisure. It offers easy access into Kirribilli, Neutral Bay and Mosman villages, close to cafés and a selection of renowned eateries.
– Contemporary interiors showcase a selection of neutral hued, streamlined quality finishes/fittings
– Spacious open living zone maximises natural light and harbour views with floor-to-ceiling glass
– Sunny east facing covered terrace basks in far-reaching district outlook and filtered city views
– Premium stone crafted kitchen equipped with stainless Bosch appliances and sleek soft close drawers
– Well proportioned bedrooms bathed in a light filled north aspect, master complete with built-in robe
– Chic fully tiled bathroom showcases oversized shower, waterfall shower head and ultra-modern tapware
– Impeccably maintained building surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens and residential lawns
– Additional highlights include internal laundry facilities, custom joinery throughout, high ceilings
– Oversized single lock-up garage located close to building entrance, accessed via Shellcove Road
– Within easy walking distance of local bus services, close to supermarkets and general amenities
Total Strata Area: 103 sqm
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.