31/3-13 Bundarra Avenue, Wahroonga
Blending sophisticated contemporary design with the utmost convenience, this exquisite two-bedroom 'Filadelfia' residence offers the very best in luxury apartment living. Nestled in a quiet tree-lined avenue yet promising the quintessential cosmopolitan lifestyle in the heart of Wahroonga village, its flawless sun-soaked interiors and coveted location deliver enormous appeal to families, discerning downsizers and savvy investors alike. Enjoying a substantial 138sqm (approx.) on title with high-calibre European appointments and integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining, its sought after east side address is an easy walk to the station and mere footsteps to the area's leading private schools, vibrant café scene and boutique shops.
– Functional layout crafted to maximise its leafy outlook and abundant light
– Generous open plan living with treetop vistas flowing to private balcony
– Floor-to-ceiling glass sliders to prime north-facing entertainer's balcony
– Gourmet CaesarStone gas kitchen and full suite of premium Miele appliances
– North-facing master suite, luxe travertine ensuite and plantation shutters
– Floor-to-ceiling tiled travertine bathroom, European laundry with storage
– Built-in wardrobes, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Secure intercom entry and lift access to lock-up garage plus storage cage
– 850m to Wahroonga station and footsteps to Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar, cafés and shops
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.