26/2 Links Road, Bowral
In tightly-held “Karrara”, this single-level, freestanding strata villa home with perfectly level thresholds, is a golfer's paradise and downsizer's dream.
Set behind the privacy and seclusion of low-maintenance landscaping and hedging, this delightful contemporary residence is oriented with a north-to-rear aspect and it offers the ultimate in privacy.
Within a short stroll of Bowral golf course and just two minutes' drive of the township, this section of the complex comprises of only nine homes and offers access to the magnificent Karrara homestead dating from 1863. Recreational facilities include a heated pool, gym, library and function rooms, all of which are at the residents' disposal.
– High ceilings with decorative cornices
– Wide and open hallways
– Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops and European appliances. Includes an externally flued range-hood
– Reverse cycle, zoned and ducted air conditioning
– Gas log fire
– Ceiling fan in main living area
– North-to-rear aspect with bi-fold doors that open to a covered alfresco area
– Master bedroom with walk-through access to ensuite and robe
– Built-in wardrobes in the second and third bedrooms, each of which have private access to the main bathroom
– Plantation shutters to most windows
– Internal access from a very generously sized double garage with space for storage or a work-bench.
– Alarm system
– Intercom with connection to front security gates
– No entry or exit fees
– “Over 55's” retirement living
For more information or to arrange an exclusive viewing of this very special property, please contact Craig Symons on 0418 206 373