1/99 Chandos Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065
Positioned a short stroll to vibrant cafes and tempting local eateries, this tri-level townhouse is ideal for those seeking style, space and walk-to-everywhere convenience. It offers a generous layout and is perfectly placed close to St Leonards station.
– Stylishly presented throughout with newly polished flooring
– Contemporary interiors with open plan living and dining area
– Easy access to a private barbecue/entertainers' courtyard
– Sleek granite kitchen complete with Blanco gas appliances
– Three good sized bedrooms include main with modern en-suite
– Fully tiled main bathroom with bath, downstairs powder room
– Ducted air conditioning, timber floors and discrete laundry
– Boutique block of seven, built-in robes and good storage space
– Secure double parking and just moments to trains and buses
– Close to local shops and schools and only minutes to the CBD
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.