7/38 Elizabeth Street, Artarmon
Spanning the top floor in a smart 2011 built block, this unique standalone apartment showcases a fluid open plan design accentuated with floor-to-ceiling glass and relaxing leafy vistas. Appointed with quality finishes and a warm neutral palette, the home has no common walls and is ready made for a carefree lifestyle. It’s set in the heart of Artarmon, three minutes from the station, a walk to Artarmon Public School, steps to cafés and restaurants, and with rapid city access via the expressway.
– Open plan living with vaulted ceiling, extending to an entertaining balcony
– Sleek CaesarStone and gas kitchen, stainless appliances and a defined pantry
– Bedrooms with floating timber floors, built-in wardrobes and air conditioning
– Fully tiled bathroom, combined bath/shower and a separate concealed laundry
– Pet-friendly security block of seven homes, security car space and intercom
– Block includes a delightful communal courtyard plus a vegetable/herb garden
Stairwell 3 sqm
Car space 19 sqm
Internal area + balcony 81 sqm
Total area 103 sqm
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.