22/331 Miller Street, Cammeray
Rarely do you find an apartment that offers spacious proportions, an innovative split level design and alfresco entertaining options. This private, pet friendly haven not only includes all of those things but also provides a carefree and convenient lifestyle. It comes with privacy and seclusion from a thoughtful design, just footsteps from Cammeray Square, local village attractions, several beautiful parklands and the business hub of North Sydney, with the CBD a brief commute away.
– The lounge and dining areas flow outside to a north east facing terrace
– Enjoy relaxed meals or entertain alfresco in the large rear courtyard
– Open kitchen features an integrated stone bar and stainless gas appliances
– Two inviting bedrooms, one placed upstairs with access to its own bathroom
– Insulated bamboo floors, secure screens, air con, outdoor gas bayonet
– Intercom entry to level lift access, basement car space and a storage cage
Strata Levies: $1,457 per quarter
Water Rates: $147 per quarter
Council Rates: $273 per quarter
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.