18/21 Rosalind Street, Cammeray
With a top floor position in the privately set 'Kalinda' complex, this immaculately kept apartment offers a quiet place to relax for busy professionals. The rejuvenated interiors showcase an open living zone, where floor-to-ceiling glass opens effortlessly onto a terrace with leafy sun dappled views. A modern CaesarStone kitchen is well equipped with a new oven, stainless appliances and a gas cooktop.
The home's central location allows easy access to lower north shore cafés and restaurants, frequent public transport, the Royal North Shore Hospital for healthcare workers, and the city for a rapid commute. Close to parks and reserves for much needed time to recoup in nature, this well located home is also just moments to Sydney's idyllic harbour, waterways and well kept playing fields.
– Generously proportioned bedroom is well appointed with built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters
– Impeccably kept ensuite bathroom exudes serenity and showcases glass shower and modern vanity
– Well maintained residential complex hidden from street for a wonderful sense of peace and privacy
– Complete with a designated single car space conveniently located on the ground floor of the building
– Exceptional investment opportunity set to attract strong rental returns in the current market
– An ideal option for professionals, first homebuyers or students due to its location and condition
– Located within walking distance of Willoughby Street eateries, boutique shops and amenities
– Offers easy access to Cammeray Golf Club, St Leonards Park, as well as Forsyth and Primrose parks
– An ideal base for city exploration and commuters with one traffic light into the centre of Sydney CBD
– Positioned to offer easy access into North Sydney CBD, entertainment hub and harbourfront parks
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.