1/37 The Boulevarde, Cammeray
Embracing a wide leafy outlook across Flat Rock Gully toward glistening bay waters, this light and airy apartment provides the perfect sanctuary to enjoy the gorgeous natural surrounds. Interiors showcase generous proportions with floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows in the living area maximising the view. Enjoying a ground floor position, a walk to city buses and Tunks Park, while moments to schools and Cammeray village shops.
– Sunlit combined living and dining with flow wrap around verandah
– Wonderful capacity to host afternoon barbecues or simply sit down and relax
– Modern stone finished kitchen with breakfast bar and Bosch induction cooktop
– Two generous bedrooms are both appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Fully tiled bathroom with laundry facilities, exclusive use carport
– Freshly painted and ready to enjoy, ideal opportunity for investors or young professional couples
Council rates $275 per quarter
Water rates $147 per quarter
Strata levies $1550 per quarter
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.