1/21 Rosalind Street, Cammeray
Basking in a private sun dappled outlook, this renovated apartment is situated on the ground floor of a well located complex, providing a low maintenance sanctuary for first homebuyers, investors or professionals. The crisp white interiors showcase an open floorplan appointed with a contemporary gas kitchen and covered entertaining terrace. Hidden from the street front, this home is within walking distance of North Sydney CBD, Cammeray Square and Crows Nest's multitude of cafés and restaurants.
– Floor-to-ceiling glass bathes interiors in light while opening onto terrace
– Spacious and light filled bedroom complete with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Chic ensuite bathroom showcases new renovation with frameless glass shower
– Parquetry flooring throughout, stainless appliances, direct access to garden
– Level access to single designated car space, security intercom, private entry
– Offers easy access into city for commuters via M1 and nearby bus services
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.