41/7-13 Ellis Street, Chatswood
Perfectly located for a lifestyle of unbeatable convenience, this bright and airy apartment is tucked away on the quiet side of the complex in a prime corner position. It's been stylishly renovated throughout with quality modern finishes, capturing wonderful natural light and tranquil leafy outlooks. This impeccable home is set within an easy five minute walk of both Chatswood Public and Chatswood High School, approximately 300m to Westfield and approximately a three minute stroll to the station.
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas with polished timber floorboards
– Interiors extend to a wraparound balcony that takes in elevated leafy views
– Contemporary stone kitchen fitted with a Bosch oven, cooktop and dishwasher
– Bedrooms with new built-in robes, fully tiled updated bathroom with bathtub
– In impeccable condition, with custom joinery, study nook and picture windows
– Includes a secure car space, lift access, air conditioning, internal laundry
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.