9/31 Sutherland Street, Cremorne
Set on the top floor, with idyllic sun filled interiors from windows on two sides making it ideal to capture breezes, this is the perfect haven to immerse yourself in a vibrant Lower North Shore lifestyle. Bright interiors across a functional layout, the property is a short walk to city buses and Neutral Bay’s village shops, bars and cafés.
– Living area with large glass windows providing access to balcony
– Easterly vista with district views, enjoying peaceful leafy outlook
– Updated kitchen, electric cooktop, ample storage and bench space
– Two well presented bedrooms, master appointed with built-ins
– Updated fully tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Internal laundry, new light fittings, ceiling fans
– Well maintained block, updated common areas, low strata levies
– Large undercover car space with secure storage area
– Neutral Bay village shops, bars and cafés just a short walk away
– Stroll to Cammeray Golf Course, local parks and express city buses
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.