9/57 Yeo Street, Cremorne
Set privately back at the rear of a secure complex, this two bedroom apartment offers an ultra-convenient lifestyle. Presenting well laid out interiors, easy indoor/outdoor flow and separate living and sleeping areas, this chic haven enjoys a leafy outlook and offers a peaceful retreat. Despite its whisper quiet setting, this oasis is ideally placed, with Neutral Bay's cafés, eateries and supermarkets just metres away and express city buses nearby.
– Open plan design has combined living/dining flowing directly to a spacious balcony
– Dedicated kitchen is appointed with induction cooktop, pantry, ample storage
– Two double bedrooms feature mirrored built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite
– Sizeable bathroom has a standalone bath plus corner shower, separate laundry
– Covered full length entertainers' balcony overlooks the lush garden surrounds
– Extensive built-in storage, intercom plus single undercover security parking
With its well-sought after location, this apartment will appeal to first time homeowners, investors or downsizers.
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.