14/31 Sutherland Street, Cremorne
Bathed in an abundance of natural light from a north east aspect, this apartment provides a low maintenance opportunity for investors or first home buyers. The well kept layout reveals an open living domain which flows out onto a covered terrace, while serviced by a neat and tidy kitchen well equipped with stainless appliances. An ideal lower north shore location, this home is close to Neutral Bay and Cremorne shopping village, cafés and restaurants, and just one traffic light into the city.
– Bright well proportioned bedrooms are each appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Generously scaled main bedroom captures light from bright north facing aspect
– Floor-to-ceiling tiles line bathroom complete with a separate bath and shower
– Impeccably kept complex, internal laundry adjoins kitchen, modern fixtures
– Single open designated car space plus additional storage room both on title
– Close to North Sydney, St Leonards, waterfront parks, playgrounds, reserves
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.