5/224 Ben Boyd Road, Cremorne
Capturing dazzling Middle Harbour views and leafy district outlooks, this elegantly presented apartment enjoys an abundance of natural light thanks to its prized northerly aspect. A sun drenched entertainers' balcony is superb for alfresco dining, while the home is enhanced by picture windows throughout and bedrooms awash with morning light. Magnificently positioned to enjoy a North Cremorne lifestyle, it's just a short walk to Neutral Bay Village, while close to parks, schools and transport.
– Open plan sunlit living and dining spaces offering seamless outdoor flow
– Neutral monochrome colour palette and generous custom cabinetry throughout
– Ideal option for downsizers with 90sqm of living space and level lift access
– Within the exclusive 'Craigholm' building amongst common landscaped gardens
– Dedicated car space plus there is handy parking for visitors available on site
– Situated only moments to Primrose Park and Cammeray Tennis and Golf Clubs
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.