9/142 Ernest Street, Crows Nest
Basking in the leafy outlooks and positioned quietly at the rear, this top floor apartment provides a lovely sanctuary within the heart of Sydney's lower north shore. The white interiors are bathed in natural light revealing spacious open living and eat-in kitchen equipped with stainless appliances, a breakfast bar and ample bench space. Just a stroll to Crows Nest Village, this well located home provides easy access into the city, North Sydney, Cammeray and St Leonards.
– Outdoor terrace immersed in leafy surrounds for alfresco dining
– Well proportioned bedrooms are fitted with built-ins and plantation shutters
– Spacious bathroom appointed with separate bath and shower
– Features air conditioning, floorboards, an internal laundry and high ceilings
– Single designated undercover car space located close to building entrance
– Within easy walking distance of Crows Nest, Cammeray and multiple parks, playing fields and schools
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.