34/3 Plunkett Street, Kirribilli
Claiming a stunning waterfront position, this magnificent apartment showcases sweeping vistas across Sydney Harbour, with Fort Denison and a steady flow of ferries gently cutting across the water providing an enviable lifestyle backdrop. A prime north east aspect affords the elegantly renovated interiors spectacular natural light, with almost every room capturing a stunning outlook. The property is set in a cul-de-sac street, a stroll to Kirribilli Wharf and moments to village cafés and dining.
– Open living zone reveals world class views from the comfort of the couch
– Stone crafted kitchen has integrated fridge/freezer plus Gorenje appliances
– Three sizeable bedrooms are all conveniently appointed with built-in robes
– Stylish fully tiled bathroom has shower over spa bathtub and separate w/c
– Cool harbour breezes, plantation shutters, intercom, single lock-up garage to suit small car
– Resident access to superb observation room and gorgeous waterfront gardens
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.