11/98 Kirribilli Avenue, Kirribilli
Instinctively designed to maximise the sense of light and space, this well presented apartment captures city skyline, Opera House, water and Harbour Bridge glimpses from most aspects. On the high side of one of Kirribilli's best streets, the layout reveals floor-to-ceiling glass in the living area extending to a large wraparound entertainers' terrace. This enticing home offers the ultimate harbourside lifestyle, a walk to the ferry, Milsons Point Station, cafés, restaurants, shops and parks.
– Open living and dining room enriched with high ceilings and coveted views
– Distinct kitchen includes a freestanding electric cooktop and garden outlook
– Generous bedrooms with picture windows, main with built in wardrobes
– Bathroom with combined bath/shower, internal storage and shared parking area
– First class location, rapid CBD access and ideal for investors or downsizers
– Double brick security block, upgraded foyer plus lift access and intercom
– Shared parking is available at first come to utilise basis and opportunity to obtain residential street parking permit from North Sydney council
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.