7/50 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
Capturing spectacular views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline, this well presented original apartment offers a unique opportunity to update and capitalise on its unrivalled position. It features an impressively proportioned layout with over 140sqm of living space and view swept balconies on either end. Set on level three of the impeccably maintained and tightly-held ‘Gainsborough’ building, it’s moments from Kirribilli Village, Milsons Point Station, ferries and the foreshore.
– Generous open plan living room flows to sitting room, adjacent dining space
– Floor-to-ceiling glass opens onto entertaining balcony with harbour vistas
– Large original kitchen includes breakfast bar and views of Sydney Opera House
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins and balcony access, master with ensuite
– Fully tiled main bathroom, internal laundry room, exceptional natural light
– Lift access to secure car space plus storage cage, communal swimming pool
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.