6/48 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli
Designed for sheer relaxation and perfect entertaining, this quality security apartment delivers a streamlined open plan living zone matched with a full length balcony. Infused with a sense of light and space, the home boasts wraparound views taking in the city skyline, Harbour Bridge, Opera House and North Sydney. Promising a blissful lifestyle of ease, it's a short stroll to Kirribilli cafés, restaurants, shops, the ferry, Milsons Point Station, esteemed schools and harbourside parklands.
– Open living/dining zone enhanced with picture windows and floating floors
– Stone kitchen offers smart appliances, breakfast bar and integrated laundry
– Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, bathroom has a tub and rain shower
– Superb master bedroom features city views, water glimpses and balcony access
– Refurbished 'Bridgeview' block, single car space, intercom and lift access
– Ideal city pad, an excellent choice for downsizers or professional couples
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.